Friday, November 26, 2010

November 18. Pompideau Center.

Hey all. We had to spend the morning recovering from dinner the night before. Spent the afternoon at the Pompideau Center. Coulda done worser.


My chosen approach for enjoying Pompideau.


What amazed me about Paris, is how vibrant it is. There is a joie de vivre here that has me completely enchanted. I want to live here. Sure there are the snooty parts that can seem kind of uptight, but there's a raucous, fun-loving and irreverent Paris that seems to underpin everything. The art, architecture and history aside, maybe the most amazing thing about this city is its people. I forgot how much fun this city is! My french is a little better than I thought. French thai food for dinner in the 4th a. Early day tomorrow. We take off for Champagne, our first Champagne visits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment